L4MS Survey for manufacturing SMEs
L4MS (Logistics for Manufacturing SMEs) is the new Innovation Action launched by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 program. The L4MS is an accelerator for the manufacturing SMEs interested in automating the factory floor logistics. It is aimed to boost the production capacity and profits of European manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps. It will:
- Reduce the start-up cost and time by a factor of 10 making the investment in logistics automation extremely attractive.
- Enable inexpensive deployment of small and flexible logistics solutions requiring no infrastructure change, no production downtime and no in-house expertise.
- Reduce over 50% of the production cost.
- Provide unprecedented flexibility on the factory floor for small batch production.
SMEs and Mid-Caps are invited to submit business proposals to participate in the acceleration programme. Calls will be open in:
- 2018: 1st September - 30th November
- 2019: 1st September - 30th November
Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps get access to
- Matchmaking with system integrators and mobile robots manufactures
- Funding up to €250,000
- State-of-the-art test environment within your region
- Business developers for innovative business and service models
- Technology expert for adopting latest logistics automation solutions
- Training to re-skill workers at your door step
- Finance for scaling up the new business and service models